Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poinsettias for Sale

One of the many blogs I visit (virtually) is A Cozy Life. In her posting a few days ago, I came across this gorgeous 5" x 7" watercolor, an original. It is so lovely that I decided to bring out my watercolors and also paint some seasonal poinsettias for our home decorations.

This is Irina Akimova's rendition of a poinsetta. You can buy it from her Etsy shop for only $6. She says it is an original and signed; a bargain of a price!

Other handmade poinsettia items can be found at the Etsy Poinsettia Place. Take a virtual visit and see the lovely items for sale at reasonable prices.

If you need help in caring for a living poinsettia plant, go here for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!