Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We Made it 20 Years!

Epiphany, January 6, the 12th Day of Christmas, is Gene's and my wedding anniversary. This year, 2010, makes it 20 years that we have been married.

Gene put together this video with pictures from good times over our two decades together.  It is sentimental, showing snapshots of our life when we were (mostly) smiling. If you have four minutes and care to look at it, click on the arrow.



(My favorite photos are ones of us at Dr. Sides' (my late mentor) Christmas parties in Denver and the one showing us dipping our feet into the River Jordan while on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.)

Happy Anniversary, Gene.  Thank you for the past 20 years together, through both the challenging and the better times.  A toast to you for putting up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!