Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hand Molded Hand Soaps: Hands Up!

When I saw these molded hand soaps, I knew they would make excellent gifts.  And paired with a hand knitted face cloth, a doubly nice present.

Cool?  You bet.

Plastic Foliage makes these soaps. They come individually packaged in bubble wrap in a cute little package.


Oh, and that is one of Grandma's Dishcloths that goes along with the little "hand soaps".  The dishcloths make excellent facial cloths because of the knitted fabric that gives just enough abrasion to remove makeup, but soft enough for a baby's skin as they are made from 100% cotton.


Happy Birthday, Aunt Mary, you will be receiving a couple of these next week!

6 comments:

  1. Precious! What a cute soap to have in the guest bathroom:) SMILES for sure! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo cute! What a great gift along with the wash cloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy..*hugs*
    What a cute idea for a gift! I've never seen hand soaps like that..*s*.
    Perfect timing for sharing the facecloth pattern because only Monday I was thinking of making some. Now I have a pattern.

    have a great day..
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely adoarable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute little soaps! I have never seen any like those. And the dishcloth is really nice. Have a good weekend Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!