Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Melissa Clark's Sticky Cranberry Gingerbread

Here is a keeper, along with complete recipe and instructions, found at the Amateur Gourmet's Website:


The Amateur Gourmet says:
Think Christmas. Think Thanksgiving (at least, the cranberry sauce). Spicy, fragrant, gingery, wintery, this gingerbread is remarkable not only for the way it makes your whole apartment smell like the holidays, it’s also remarkable because the texture is just dry enough to lift up a piece with your hands, but wet enough to be incredibly, notably moist. I suppose that’s why “sticky” is in the title. It’s that kind of gingerbread.
It's coming out of my oven soon!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds YUMMY, thanks for the recipe! I can just smell it cooking now:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just smell it now! Looks yummy-cranberries are the best. Have a wonderful weekend Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy
    I've copied this recipe. We love spicy and cranberries and Marc loves gingerbread. I will have to give it a try. It looks sooo delicious.

    Thank you for your comment about the beets. I have made them with fresh beets and the can and with the can I did have extra as well. I should have and now that you have mentioned it updated the recipe.

    Did you like them?
    have a great day..
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. And how did it taste? It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!