Saturday, January 3, 2015

There is Just No Explaining

There is Just No Explaining 2014

Dave Berry says it all here.  I laughed out loud.  Go the the link if you want to be amused or bemused at the state of our union.

Justin Bieber?  The White House having security not as tight as a Dunkin' Donuts'? a state dinner for French President François “Le Muffin de Stud” Hollande, who arrives at the White House driving a red scooter with two women riding on the back and three more chasing on foot?  And those are just the highlights of the first eight weeks in 2014.

Really, just read it.  The cartoons are great.

credit for illustration goes to Charlie Powell seen here

4 comments:

  1. Yes, some wacked out incidents happened in 2014. Hopefully this year will bring more human nature evolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read:) Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ll be reading this. I adore Dave Berry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy! I hope you are enjoying 2015 so far!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!