Thursday, January 31, 2019

Artist Trading Cards 2019

Putting together some of my 2.5" x 3.5" watercolor cards, they are shown here as a simpler way for judging entrance into a terrific site that is juried prior to entrance into their organization.  Most of the images below which I have used for greeting cards are actually somewhat smaller than the official size.  Having already applied for membership into the Illustrated Mail Art here, now is waiting time to see if I have been accepted.  All images are watercolor, but I plan on using acrylics for future trading cards.

 











And I do want to branch out and use some three dimensional aspects on future cards, as well as mixed media. 

7 comments:

  1. How lovely to see a post from you Nancy, I like your watercolour style, the flowers in vases are my favourites, good luck with your entries. I will take a look at the site. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo what Betty said. I'm off to have a look at the site too. Wonderful artistry on your cards.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful. Keep creating dear Nancy. Nice to see you here. Have a blessed day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lovely!!! I pray you are doing better! So nice to see you here! You make beautiful things and they are treasures! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, I second elizabeth: You make beautiful things that are treasures. Thank you for sharing images of them here, and for letting us know you are still creating and blessing the world through your gifts. I wish I could visit you in person - but for now, we meet at God's throne. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you. Love that you're still making art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!