Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yet Another Scarf: Beehive Pattern

This project was supposed to go down to Dallas in a week to keep my hands occupied with a fruitful occupation.  But, dang it, it got finished before I even left!

The Beehive Scarf, found here as a complimentary pattern from Tilli Thomas, was knit with a beaded yarn that came from Livermore, Colorado.  I found it online from Bountiful Yarns.

Finished dimensions: 71" x 9"
Yarn: wool and silk, with glass beads about every six inches throughout

It sparkles! 
Fortunately, there is another project in the works that will travel to Texas in a carry-on.

(Ravelry friends, this page shows all the details of the yarn.)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s beautiful Nancy! The yarn is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://knittinghayley-aezoey.blogspot.com/July 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

    Very pretty!! Enjoy Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to knit with a beaded yarn, but I love the concept and the results are fantastic. Your scarf looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!