Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back from Waco

Aunt Mary, my mother's sister, and her handsome son David


Brother Chuck, moi and Aunt Mary

SIL Karen

Cousin David and Aunt Mary in her new leggings

Great niece and nephew, DIL Martha and Dad's wife Pat

Rosemary around the swimming pool at Aunt Mary's in every direction.

After I had just gotten on the road, leaving Waco and Aunt Mary to drive to Austin for visits with more family, my Aunt Mary had a mild stroke.  She is recovering well.  I was so glad to see her and visit with her for a week prior to this unfortunate occurrence (she is 87).  Got home last night to cold weather in Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. Your Aunt Mary is so cute. She looks like a sassy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking family. Your aunt is something else! I hope she recovers soon. Glad to have you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!