Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In Process

Linking to Tami (WIP) and to Our Sheltering Tree because in process today are...

  • A Hospice visit with Libby to see a patient in a rehab hospital (Therapy Dogs International)
  • Two Knitting Projects
  • finishing up painting interior walls
  • whipping up these delicious apple treats, from a Mennonite Girls recipe found here, along with their photograph
  • sending off a book for a tweeners' birthday


Please leave your blog address and I will be sure to visit you to see what you are up to today!

10 comments:

  1. The second knitting project looks really nice! What will it be? And that book looks awesome too! Might be a nice birthday present for my niece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm those apple treats look yummy!! I'm always looking for new treats to try out. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I would love to meet up - I live right across the bridge from Edinburgh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. I bet Libby's sweet face helps to cheer-up all the patients she visits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and red knitting looks intriguing ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy day, those apple treats look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you are busy... Great day for sure! Love that cute book:) Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those apple treat looks yummy!! I can't wait to see what comes off your needles - the yarn looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be so fun meeting different ppl. Everyone has a story. I'm curious about what you're knitting! That Year Up book looks so fun! My 8 year old would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a busy day planned! My MIL was in the nursing home for 3 weeks, and those doggy visits sure do help to cheer up the residents. I love your pictures and your blog.

    Kathy Matthews

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!