Sunday, January 6, 2013

Today is Epiphany

In Christianity, Epiphany refers to the moment that a person believes that Jesus is the son of God. To symbolize this, Western Christian churches generally celebrate Epiphany with the arrival of the three kings at the birthplace of Jesus 12 days after Christmas, or January 6 on the current calendar.

January 6 is also our wedding anniversary, another memorable personal event. This video was made three years ago by my husband for our 20th anniversary. It bears repeating.

Happy Anniversary, Gene.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Nancy! I like the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet movie:) Happy Anniversary dear Nancy! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both! Thanks for sharing your video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it's been 23 years. I loved seeing the video again. And thank you for the cute birthday card! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!