Friday, August 29, 2014

Orange-Grey Delancey Cardigan

After eight months in knitting process, it is finished.  "It" being the cardigan begun in the low lights of December last year.


 Yup, it is a l-o-n-g...sweater.
 With an orange grosgrain button band attached to the back of the front buttons for stability.
Orange flower buttons on the front.

And pretty orange cosmos from our gardens!

(information about this project here; with prior posts about Delancey Cardigan here and here)

Joining in with Natural Suburbia for Creative Friday and Fiber Arts Friday to share finished projects.

11 comments:

  1. I like your new blog layout! Very nice and fresh!

    I love long sweaters ... Although it's hard to think of December and sweaters right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors-and the sweater is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! What an accomplishment! A sweater that long would take me five years to make! You look great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute in your pixie. Don't you love it's versatility? What a cardigan. Orange is happy and get is a great companion for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long sweaters are my favorite! Great pattern and colors. Beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater looks pretty.. and that orange color looks so beautiful.... jaslynn from bizbilla b2b portal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes my house lost weight ..LOL
    u look fab Nancy ..love the sweater too !!
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweater Nancy! Great colors, orange and grey, you really did great-I love the sleeves! And, your cosmos just set it off beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend, you look marvelous in your sweater! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS SWEATER! Yes, the orange sold me but it's totally beautiful and worth the months to make it. I hope you enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! You will enjoy that sweater ALL Winter:) Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!