Monday, June 28, 2010

Earbud err.. Earwire Covers & Ishbel Scarf

Let's not be petty with our little problems. But...

Do your earwires on your mobile listening device seem to tangle at the most inopertune times? Yes, my dear, I understand your pain.

Here is a very clever and quick remedy to your tangled listening problems: earwires in their own separate holders that keep them from getting on one another's turf.

Craftster gives an explanation of how to cover the wires shown in this picture of earbud wires covered with a sport zipper:


Don't you jthink that is a great solution to keep your wires straight? Yes, my pretties, you know it is.

Here is my rendition of earwires, using a red 18" sport zipper and sewn up within ten minutes:

Now you go and make some for yourself and show me yours. Mr. Piggy is just too classy with his new listening accessory, and his earwires are now tangle free.

Ravelry friends, the Ishbel scarf, in rendition number two, is completed.  All  knitting specs and intricacies are shown on this Ravelry page regarding the lace weight sparkly kid merino and silk yarn. 

Here is Dolly showing off the Ishbel scarf:
(That silk and baby merino yarn is softer than a baby's behind.)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ishbel...I still need to knit that one!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you are changing things around on your blog! I love anything pink, so I really love your header pic!! Good work on your Ishbel scarf! And what a neat idea with the zippers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...super gorgeous..lovin the color..very charming!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very clever idea!

    Thank you for your lovely comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the shawl. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Sew Loquacious!  I am happy to meet you, too!  I think your artwork is wonderful!  I also think it is super cool that you do competitive Scrabble!  I would so love to play!
    Take care.  "See" you later.
    Angela
    sewloquacious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!