Monday, July 5, 2010

Faces in the Garden

Today's blog title was unabashedly stolen taken from a similar post by a fellow blogger who writes Awake with Charm & Spirit.  Please go to her link and see some beautiful photography in her garden.  I would show it here, but it is copyrighted.

Kiki's posting back in June made me think of the many faces in my garden, so with digital camera in hand, I searched  in my garden early yesterday morning.  This is what I found:

A Mother Mouse and Baby in a pot of flowers on the patio, and this:



A turtle and a toadstool in with ground cover.  And,

this Laughing Girl was with some marigolds was right out in plain sight.

In fact, I found so many faces (and even forgot to take a picture of the rooster's face on the weathervane), that I made this video of  Faces in the Garden:


Music: " Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin

4 comments:

  1. Yay...that was so fabulous! you have alot of wonderfully magical faces in the garden..I LOVE the video...super gorgeous! I am in love with so many of your faces and friends..and blooms! Wow..what a great way to start the day with your inspiring array of garden magic! thanks so much for the sweet mention and for playing..yay! Love the ,laughing face..and angel and mary..and a monk maybe?  the heron too..and rabbit..wow! I am dazzled!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi's English AtticJuly 5, 2010 at 9:53 AM

    What a lot of friendly faces you have in your garden.  It's made me wonder how many I have in mine...
    Thanks for popping over to my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://knittinghayley-aezoey.blogspot.com/July 5, 2010 at 10:03 AM

    Cute video! I really like the tree face. My grandfather has one that he dresses for holidays with hats and extras! Cute that you added your dogs and the bird nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I stumbled upon your blog today and I'm looking forward to following it in the future.
    Thanks,Tom
    Grand Junction and McMurdo Station, Antarcticahttp://bigblueglobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!