1. The Spot is The Spot. It has always been The Spot, even before it was The Spot.
2. There is no way to The Spot. The Spot is the way.
3. You cannot find The Spot, but if you look for it in earnest, it will find you.
4. The Spot looks as good on a beautiful spring day as it does in the dead of winter. The rule is you can’t argue with that.
5. Respect The Spot and The Spot will respect you. Disrespect it and you may take the Walk of Shame.
(Jeremy and his daughter from his blog)
- a time apart when reflections relate to actions and consequences can be examined
- where I can be productive and where the end results might help someone else along the road
Be sure to check out Jeremy's Glossary of Camping Terms. It is a hoot and oh, so accurate. ( I've been known to walk the Walk of Shame.)