Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snakes Socks on a Plane

So I was sitting on an airplane, yarn in hand, needles ready, and a sock pattern that was mistyped.  Now what to do? I figured I'd just try to remember how I had knit a similar pair of socks a year ago.  So the darned things were cast on, and I just hoped that it would all turn out ok.  Magical thinking runs in the family.

This snaky pair of socks was what I came up with. Many mistakes, but I tried to hide them in the photo.


The heels and toes are a little wonky, but still wearable.

Take away: always bring the necessary well written instructions and leave nothing to memory.

5 comments:

  1. Wonky is cute. I think your socks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still look like great feet huggers.
    Love your pumpkin pin cushion pic and those pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look fine to me:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...

    Its so cool. This is great idea to make that type of things to make fun and enjoyment...
    Britto

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!