Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Music with Cello

Top favorite buy this year for me in the genre of Christmas music was Christmas Cello Music - Piano and Cello Music for Christmas Dinner by New Age (Dec., 2011 by Winter Hill Records).


Giovanni Battista di Jacopo (Italian Mannerist painter, 1494–1540), known as Rosso Fiorentino (meaning the Red Florentine in Italian) Angel with Lute Madonna dello Spedalingo

Take a listen to Christmas instrumental music with cello accompaniment:

Jesu, Joy of Man"s Desiring (cello) (mp3)

3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful Nancy. Thank you for sharing. I like the music of YoYo Ma as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...really nice paintings. I like it. so sweet baby boy, Thank you.

    Stone Garden Sculptures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting, I come from a family of Artists, the song was also very beautiful, I believe they made a version of it called ''lady Linda'' haha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!