Sunday, April 22, 2012

P.S. Post Card Swap

Post Card Swap

What  is it?  Just what it says, Swap A Postcard!
  • You make five postcards and mail them. 
  • You will receive five postcards from five other people in the swap.
What do you provide?
  • Five handmade postcards
  • You can draw, paint, cover with fabric, use rick rack, copy images, whatever!
  • Anything that will go through the mail will work.
What do you get?
  • Five unique postcards from five different members in the swap
How do you sign up?
  • Just let us know you are joining the swap by mailing your snail mail address to: inspirationavenuepostcardswap@yahoo.com

Sounds like fun to me! I am in. It starts TOMORROW! All details can be found here TOMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. hi nancy, i sent my details to the email over the weekend - did they get through ok? i've been having a few probs with my email provider... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!