Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Zealand and Australia Pictures Beta Testing on Photosnack

Because I did not make a movie or slideshow from a Scrabble trip to New Zealand and Australia back in 2009, I decided to do so by trying out Photosnack to publish some of those photographs.


Slideshow 1: go here

Slideshow 2: go here

These need more work, like putting them in date order and with descriptions under pictures, so am considering this a beta test, but it seems to be working thus far.  I will include the updated slideshow at the bottom of this blog page when they are in working order.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos Nancy. That is such a pretty countryside! Thank you for sharing your pictures! Hope you are doing well. It's been a rainy Sunday in Fort Worth, and I, for one, am enjoying it! Have a great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome you went to those places. I hope to get out to them one day. Good for you on tackling technology.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!