Thursday, November 5, 2015

St. Paul and Time with Friend

What a beautiful city.  Old houses, steep roofs, a beautiful autumn weekend to spend with a friend.


A Victorian lady carved from a tree trunk.



This is the Cathedral of St. Paul, celebrating its 100th year in 2015.Kathy and I toured the Cathedral.




A trip to St. Paul MUST include a visit to the Fitzgerald Theater, home of Public Radio and Garrison Keillor.

I took the virtual mic for a photo opportunity.

We dined well, but did not find any iconic restaurant soups that Minnesota touts as comfort food.  That was odd, but the pumpkin pancakes made up for the lack of soup.



My sweet friend Kathy and me.  Be well, Kathy.  Thank you for those wonderful days with you in St. Paul.

2 comments:

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!