Friday, June 6, 2008

Blog Search

Yesterday, I went on a Blog Search and found a blog relating to one of my leisure interests. Lo and behold! I found that NeverADullMoment is having a contest. I responded to her request and sent her my calendar picture for June (a picture of a Tuscan Courtyard that is printed on my daily planner: see below).
Her blog is: "A place for knitting, stitching, quilting, rugrats and insane husbands". I came across it in a blog search using the word "knitting."

Reading the musings of others is fun, and I always pick up new ideas from crawling over different blogs.

It is interesting to observe others' calendars and see what they enjoy glancing at for a whole month...sort of a mini-intrusion into their thoughts. Voyeurism? Probably.

We'll see who wins the contest in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!