Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dangerous Knitting

Check out this link sent by my husband.  Who knew we knitters could be such a hazardous group to the safety and welfare of the general public?
A knitting group said it was no longer allowed to meet at a library because its needles are "dangerous" and its members are too noisy ...more
 
Disregarding the hazards of knitting with sharp needles, I've started another pair of socks from a hot new pattern, Caffee Macchiato.
 
 
 
Hand dyed sock yarn by MustStash.  It is called Jump & Jive, a Tribute to the 70's.  Makes me happy.
 


6 comments:

  1. That is just ridiculous about the knitters in the library. Here in Maryland, the libraries are full of rude noisy kids and young adults on the computers and playing games on their phones. I'll bet it is the same there, yet it's the knitters getting kicked out.

    Love the colors on the MustStash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How mean of them to kick the knitters out!!! That's terrible! My mother is in a knitting group. I don't know where they meet, but, they probably make some noise-I bet it's just a lot of laughing and talking and just generally having fun!

    I love your header pictures. Guess I'd better get on the ball and start looking like autumn! Hope you're doing well, Nancy! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! I love that yarn! I haven't picked up the knitting needles for a while. You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew there was dangerous in knitting:) Love the colors in the yarn! Have a blessed and safe day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I don't believe I've read about your sock knitting before. And I smell a boycott of that library. Ludicrous BS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled Nancy that you are choosing to knit my pattern, Caffe Macchiatto! I love your yarn and color choice. I can't wait to see the end product! Happy noisy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!