Saturday, December 20, 2008

You Said Visiting Santa Would be FUN....

This morning I was reading blogs and came across Linda's Season of Life message and got a kick out of her memorable old photos of past Christmases with her kids and Santas.

It spurred me on to get out a picture taken of my older daughter Julie back in 1973 with a Michigan mall Santa.


Questions pondered over the years: Did Santa have a bit too much alcohol, and more than enough children that day? Answer: Yes

Isn't that picture priceless? It probably traumatized Julie for a lifetime. She does not see much humor in that picture now, but it has given me many smiles over the years.

One of my brother John's favorite irreverant films about Christmas is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I love this scene:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!