Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free Images!

Let me share a cool website found here that allows you to create a free account where you can download pictures from the internet.  Some are free, and some you can purchase for a small fee.

Here is a picture of snow covered cotoneaster (a prickly plant in our front yard) that came from The Dreamstime Site.


Nice, eh?  And it is a better quality picture than I could take and publish, plus the added feature that I did not have to get out my snow boots and heavy jacket to go out and take that picture myself in our frigid Colorado weather (it is currently 7 degrees!). More snow is expected today.

Just spreading the word of how to access images at no cost without copyright infringement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!