Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going to the UK today

Packing just one suitcase and one backpack for the CRAFTLIT TOUR , I'm off today to walk the streets where classic English authors walked.  London, Bath and Wales are the destinations.

Now if I can just remember which of the many little fabric and plastic bags, sacks and envelopes contain those necessary travel accessories in the luggage, we're all set.  (It will be like playing Concentration when looking for those aspirin or that iTouch recharger.)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like fun!  Enjoy and stay safe!  HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous Nancy! Have a wonderful time..I've been to London and the only advice I can give you is make sure you look the opposite direction of what we're used to here in the states before you cross a street. Ask me how I know. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so green! Have a wonderful time and see as much as you can. I come from Scotland but left 62 years ago to come to Australia and only have the faintest memories of London Now. I would love to go back now that I am interested in history and all manner of things! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nancy, Hoping you have a terrific time, you lucky lady, you! XO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!