Tuesday, January 18, 2011

craigslist Flow Chart for Finding What You Need

For a while now, I've been meaning to check out craigslist.  There are a few household items I'd like to see up cycled or recycled or just plain old GET RID OF.

In comes a great little ditty about how to find that special item you've always wanted by using craigslist.

This handy chart, found on the blog Dude Craft, is an easy way to navigate what you are looking for:

(the design is from lunchbreath)

I'm off to check out listing my 20 year old green bamboo armoire, which is apparently Zen.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Zen? who knew? Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Wouldn't it be 'contemporary zen'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't understand the mind of the woman... there so complicated like the pictures says but still I loved them. =)

    John
    House Cleaning Wimberley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!