Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Are Painting Rooms

It is a job.  Painting interior rooms, that is.


Thanks to a friend who did all the research finding just the right color for her walls, who was I to question it?  I just copied her paint color choices and bought Behr's Indulgent Mocha in semi-gloss with primer included. It has been 15 years since the walls were painted white, so they were definitely needing color coverage.

To be frank, my job of painting where the wall meets the popcorn textured ceiling is lousy.  So I looked here where it gives the rules.  Following the rules is exhausting, but I guess it is worth it.

The husband has emphatically stated he is not going to help with this project, so wish me luck that my back and arms hold out.  Three walls is the goal.

5 comments:

  1. Your and my husband think along the same line. No painting. LOL

    I plan to use the same type Behr paint as you, with primer included. I want my walls sort of a creamy eggshell color. It`s a small house with not much natural light. I want light, airy rooms because of our desert environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Painting is hard work. The husband never helped me either. Just keep your eye on the already painted walls ; it will spur you on to finish. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to paint:) Isn't is wonderful what a new coat of paint will do for a room? Enjoy the finished product! Sending you wishes for a strong back and arms:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO need to paint, but it would be a one person job and take me forever. However, your post has given me some incentive to get to it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Husbands! They tend not to see the importance of new color :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!