Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tote Bags - Easy!

Thanks to Abbi, I came across her tutorial on how to make a simple double sided tote bag.  How serendipitous that just yesterday I purchased two fat quarters of fabric to make such a tote!

Here are the fabric pieces.
 
This is Mrs. Pfaff.  She came home yesterday after cleaning and repairs at her spa: Adams Vacuum & Sewing Machine Sales and Repair.
 
Mrs. Pfaff says to hurry up and get her settled into her cabinet home so she can get back to work.
 
And also for Works in Progress Wednesday, I am starting my second repeat on the Creature Comforts Cardigan
 
 



Visit others' blogs at Tami's for WIP Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely prints and thank you for the link to the tutorial - it looks fab and so nice and quick to run up! Glad Mrs Pfaff is back from her spa and raring to go again - looking forward to seeing what she turns out! E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link. I love the fabrics you picked out! The tote will be very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours for your fat quarters Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is going to be gorgeous! The fabric is lovely;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yarn is gorgeous! Lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing the tote. I love totes. I'm not too much a seamstress, so if it's easy I might try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty fabric for your tote. Splashes of pinks and greens and oranges...right up my alley! You stay so busy Nancy! And, you are very productive...all of your projects turn out great! Have a great week and weekend...we're expecting cool weather in the next couple of days in Fort Worth-and, I'm still loving it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see that tote:) I have a thing for totes! Glad you got your friend back from the SPA! Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fabric remind me of Oahu paradise! The cardi is comin' along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely fabric, lovely cardigan. Looking forward to seeing more of these as they develop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cardi yarn ... that's a gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!