Sunday, March 29, 2015

More: Owl, Bowl, Pause in Lent

Olly is back, but too frightened for me to get a better picture of him. This was as good as it happens on zoom lens. He is present only in the early morning, before sunrise; our neighbor says he is likely inside the box sleeping during the day.


Just the moment I got a bit nearer and steadied the camera on the fence railing, as I peered into the camera for a snap, he was gone.

More fabric bowls finished yesterday in prettier fabrics:

:



Today is Palm Sunday and I join in with Floss in A Pause in Lent, where Henri Nouwen's comments can be seen here on Path to Writing.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely baskets! as to Ollie...perhaps a small Gorilla tri-pod might help...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so cool that an owl visits your backyard. Aren't owls usually nocturnal though? You did a great job on these fabric bowls. They look sturdy and washable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!