Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beaded Bracelets

Now that I have been knitting with lots of oranges and red yarns, some bracelet bling in those colors was needed for accessories So I went to Michael Sellick on YouTube for instructions about how to make a beaded bracelet.  (He has over 1,700 videos on YouTube about how to make various things.)

Here is the video I looked at to ensure I was making the bracelet correctly.



Using glass beads, I made two bracelets.  One has a toggle clasp and the other has a magnetic clasp.



For 34 free patterns to make even more beaded bracelets, this site from Favecrafts is an excellent web source.  I especially liked this cluster bracelet:

You might also like the Blue Malibu:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bracelets! My daughter makes some beautiful beaded bracelets too, I am gonna share these links with her!

    Have a blessed day dear Nancy, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and pretty beads you chose. How fun to wear these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bracelets, I like the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ... I love beaded jewelry more than any other kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy
    You did a great job on the bracelets. They are beautiful...you used a nice combination of beads. I am going to take a look at those sites for ideas. Thank you for sharing.
    have a good evening
    Judi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!