Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pink Saturday

Beverly hosts Pink Saturday.  If you go here, you can see lots of pinks from bloggers who participate.


Here is my contribution, a double pink hollyhock:


Now that fall is here, the hollyhocks are a little worse for wear.  Those dang leaf hoppers have been getting to the leaves.  Believe it or not, just two days ago I found a leaf hopper and took his picture before he flew off to the cottonwood tree, never to be seen again.  This is his 15 minutes of fame:

2 comments:

  1. Moment of fame, LOL. That`s cute. The Hollyhocks are beautiful.

    Yesterday I found a small bull snake (harmless) sunning on a branch in my lilacs. Cute!

    Take care Nancy,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice picture!
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!