Monday, October 21, 2013

Show the Pink

We are bombarded this month, rightly so, with October Breast Cancer Awareness.

Inspiration Avenue challenges you this month to show your pink art.  So much out there, so little time.

This post will review some of breast cancer awareness that I have blogged about over the years.  Click on the links if you want to read more about breast cancer thoughts (links are under each picture).

Go on over to see more Pink Art here at Inspiration Avenue!

linked to a previous post here
 
bra inserts linked to a previous post here
 
lymphedema, a common side effect of radiation, linked to a previous post here
 
There are things that we don't
want to happen but have to accept,
things we don't want to know but have to learn,
and people we can't live without but have to let go.

~ Author Unknown
 
(linked to a previous post here)
 
Remembering Rivka post here
 
printed on my favorite t-shirt with post here
 
Sisterhood of the Traveling Shawl post here
 
post here
 
post is here
 
Show YOUR pink!  And look at Inspiration Avenue and others' posts to show art to Fight for the Cure.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect...a beautiful heart felt post excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Nancy! I like the knitted bra insert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pinks! I have a friend who is battling breast cancer right now! Pink means a lot to me:) Have a blessed day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pinks are very touching, Nancy. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post-love the pinks! I do have a new pink sweater and turtleneck Nancy. We're wearing jeans to work on Friday. Well, the office is calling it a tailgate party for our football team, but, I'm wearing my new pink sweater with my pink cancer ribbon pin! Have a wonderful week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those little pink dolls. What a great idea for Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Do you watch Parenthood? One of the wives had breast cancer. What a story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The words by the unknown artist really brought a lump to my throat, it is so true and touching. The whole post is inspiring, and the last painting is just magnificent. I hope all goes well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!