Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Yarn Along

New to me, joining Yarn Along, and of course, WIP Wednesday.

Reading: on Kindle app When We Were Strangers (Schoenewaldt) and Death on A Longship (Taylor) and of course, At the Still Point: A Literary Guide to Prayer in Ordinary Time (Arthur)


Knitting:  Caffe Macchiato (pattern by Moldan).

Cooking: Last night I made for the fourth time my new favorite recipe  Chicken Tikka Masala (Epicurious).

 
I'll be checking in on your blog and seeing what you are knitting, crafting, thinking.  Leave a comment and I'll be sure to follow you.
 


16 comments:

  1. I just finished my Halloween quilt (will post a picture on my blog shortly) and am knitting a chemo cap for my mom. Have about three different pairs of socks on the needles!

    I love your socks!

    frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still Point looks so interesting. I have yet to brave sock knitting...I love the colors of that yarn though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken Marsala is one of my favorites. I love those socks. I am so into self striping these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - "At the Still Point" looks very cool. I'm a bit of a church-year nerd (see my blog title!), so I'm very happy to find out about a book like that. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great socks! I'm not sure I will ever try those double pointed sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes! Great socks, I bet they'll be enjoyed this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love finding some titles I'm unfamiliar with....off to check them out!! thanks for the suggestions!!! (great looking sock, BTW!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookie what you are making:) Have a blessed day dear Nancy, BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the colorful stripes on your socks...you are on the home stretch with them! Happy knitting! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work on the socks! And thanks for the Tikki Masala link. I am going to check out the recipe right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your socks...they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!