Monday, October 14, 2013

Show Your Halloween Stuff!

This week, Inspiration Avenue challenges you to post Halloween photographs, recipes, costumes, altered art: anything Halloweeny. 

This is the time to get creative with your stuff, be it scary skeletons or sweet pumpkin smiling faces.  Go here to join in the fun!   Post one or several of your favs and see blogs of others who have taken the challenge. 

To get you started on altered art and/or photographs about Halloween, here are a few faces and items from Etsy and Pinterest that may pique your interest.

 
 
And of course, Charlie Brown wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! Oh, those piggy tails with spiders are awesome!
    I love Charlie Brown, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, cute ideas:) Have a blessed week dear Nancy, BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of spider rings in a hairstyle. That's real creative. It's neat what make up can do. And good ol' Charlie Brown. I never get tired of that classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love the wedding picture and the one of the girls (owl? and pumpkin head)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous collection of Halloween goodies...very inspirational and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute...you got some very amazing Halloween pictures Nancy! I, too, love the vintage one of the two young girls! Good to see you! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!