Fun facts about this project by Kate Davies, with the pattern cleverly termed A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing:
- Nine different colors of wool are knitted into the pattern
- Each of the nine colors is from a different type of sheep that are raised on the Shetland islands
- Learned how to knit in the traditional Fair Isle style this summer in Scotland
- I bought the kit while visiting Jamieson & Smith Wool Brokers over the summer in Lerwick
- It was so much fun to knit that I finished it in ten days
Some modifications were made because our dogs are a bit smaller than the size given.
Mercy has attitude, right? She thought it was a bit warm to be modeling this coat in August, but what is a girl to do when she is being featured on the runway?